POTOMAC VALLEY CONSERVATION DISTRICT OFFICE
500 East Main Street
US Route 50 East into Romney.
Romney, WV 26757
PHONE: (304) 822-5174
- The office is located on the right side of Route 50, in the “Heritage Hill Office Building,” on the second floor.
- The building is located across the road from the Romney Southern States Co-op.
- Take Exit 34 at Frostburg, Maryland toward Westernport on Route 36.
- At Westernport, take Route 135 South toward Keyser.
- Turn right onto Route 220 and follow it through Keyser toward New Creek.
- Turn left, approximately 5.0 miles South of Keyser onto Route 50/220.
- Follow Route 50 East into Romney (approximately 20.0 miles).
- Continue through town on Route 50 East.
- The District office is located on right side of Route 50 in the “Heritage Hill Office Building” on the second floor.
- The office is located directly across from Romney Southern States Co-Op.