We assist agricultural cooperators to improve and conserve land and water quality for all residents ...
Manages federal Clean Water Act, Section 319 programs to reduce nonpoint source pollution ...
• View the Conservation Socioeconomic Study
Multi-Agency partnership to provide grants up to $5,000 to citizens' groups who want to improve, restore, protect, study, or celebrate the state's rivers and streams.
Manage programs, education, and best practices to improve water quality in the Chesapeake Bay Area ...
Serves as a soil, water and agriculture specialty crops mobile learning center ...
In cases of extreme flooding, the WVCA will work with local, state and federal agencies to determine the extent of flood-related damages and to relieve blockages from streams.
Our Conservation Districts
|Capitol||Eastern Panhandle||Elk||Greenbrier Valley||Guyan||Little Kanawha||Monongahela|
|Northern Panhandle||Potomac Valley||Southern||Tygarts Valley||Upper Ohio||West Fork||Western|
Find Your District
Click on the map to the right to be taken to the large map page, or click the Select County button to see a list of all counties and be taken to your district's web page.
News and Events
Upcoming State Conservation Committee Meetings
If unable to attend this meeting in person, it can be joined via Microsoft Teams teleconference. Dial the conference number at 304-935-0697, and you will be asked to enter the conference ID (577 149 52#). It will then ask you to record your name, and you will be linked to the conference
You may join the teleconference from a cell phone, if possible, which will give you the ability to mute your phone during the teleconference. WVCA has 18 video sites you may join. Video capability is located in the Morgantown, Romney, Princeton, and Guthrie offices, plus all 14 Conservation Districts.
- • Review of July 11, 2023, Meeting Minutes, Review October 2023 Personnel, Finance and Programs Meeting Minutes
- • Conservation District Actions - Resignations, Appointments, Sub-Committee Reports-Personnel and Organizational Structure-Reorganization of WVCA Positions
- • Finance - Southern CD Request Transfer of Co-Admin Funds
- • Programs - Agreements, Grants, Contracts, MOUs
- • Continuing Business - Conservation District Supervisor Travel Policy and Procedures Manual Revisions and Per Diem Travel Policy,Hardy County PSD Request Relating to Water Well Drilling
- • New Business - SCC Nominating Committee, Lost River 4 Property Acquisition, Drought Dam Water, Informational Updates, Conservation Partnership Reports
- • Public Comment
- • Executive Session
Conservation Farm Tour Finalists
Click on the images below to watch a video for each finalist
Million Dollars in
Offices in WV